The Artist within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge)

+2
maree
Maria
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge)

Post by Maria Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 pm

I had two on my bench and I cant find where mine have gone, I bet my stupid cat has knocked them off and they have found their way into the rubbish bin, note to self buy more frozen yoghurt lol....
Maria
Maria
Admin

https://thescrapartistwithin.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 Empty Re: Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge)

Post by Judi Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

LOL
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazzabee Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 am

Your container looks gorgeous Ngaire i love the little rose buds
Shazzabee
Shazzabee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

Okay here is mine
Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 Swapbasketandgoodies007
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am

OH MARIA!!!!!! ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks Noriel, you will have to let me know how your's went especially when you add your paper around it, I really found it complicated trying to get it on, that is why I just ended up doing it with strips of paper.....
Think the next one I will try a fabric kind of one and gathering it up with lace and flowers, and adding an Alice in wonderland image on it...
Can't wait to see your's.....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:30 am

Maria, i might try your method, maybe put it on in strips or pieces , a bit like decoupage !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 am

Yeah I found it easier that way, I guess if you made a template of the container you would get a better shape but I couldn't be bothered doing it that way....
What colours is your going to be?
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 am

maria I wish you could learn to make something crap... lol!
You are amazing, I have never seen anything so beautiful.. I suppose you made the flowers as well
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:54 am

Oh PS for handles for mine I have finally figured out what mine was it was an old plastic headband of Alicia's that she dosen't wear.... But you will need to superglue these on so they hold, or you could attach it with a large brad thru both sides....

Hi Maree,

I wish I could make those flowers lol no these were just in my stash, next thing on my agenda is creating a party hat for Alicia so I need to find myself a feather boa and more flowers, and tulle, Alicia will be my model for my Mad tea party creations...
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 am

Stunning - but i expect that from you - you truly have a talent to create Maria.

I need some frozen yoghurt to soothe my sore throat - but I havent got any
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by ngaire_b Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 pm

WOW! Maria! WOW!!!
ngaire_b
ngaire_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Thanks Ngaire and Judi...
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 am

OK girls, here is my attempt!!!!

Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 P6120011

Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 P6120013

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 am

Noriel that looks beautiful love that handle , and those papers look gorgeous.....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks Maria, i raided my "Christmas Angels Box" for some craft wire and some beads!! and the paper was just some scraps that i had in my box that i tore into rough pieces, soaked in watered down Aquadhere glue, and then just covered the container as you do in decoupage!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 am

The beaded handle really does look fabulous, I really love the collage style of papers that you have used it really looks so effective.....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ngaire_b Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 am

It is so pretty Noriel! I love the colours you have used!
ngaire_b
ngaire_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks Ngaire, you know me.... i LUV BLACK & WHITE/CREAM!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

This is the one I was working on yesterday.....
Recycle that frozen yoghurt container (Shabby basket challenge) - Page 2 003-12
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

looks BEAUTIFUL Maria!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 am

Wow Noriel your container is amazing..
Your colours are stunning and your handle is brilliant..

MAria I love yours as well.....
Might try and do one today. may pop done the shop and see if the have a container
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:15 am

Maree you could always use a little plastic pot plant holder if you have any in the shed....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 am

Will check it out....
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Girls they are stunning!!!!!
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next