The Artist within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap

+5
Shazzabee
Judi
maree
PeggyR
Maria
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap - Page 5 Empty Re: A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap

Post by Shazzabee Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 am

I'll take a pic of mine and pop it on later
Shazzabee
Shazzabee

Back to top Go down

A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap - Page 5 Empty Re: A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap

Post by Shazzabee Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 am

Here is my beautiful noodle sewing box and its contents
A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap - Page 5 P6250716
A shabby sewing inspired Noodle box swap - Page 5 P6250717
Shazzabee
Shazzabee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 am

OOOHHHH Sharon.. it is GORGEOUS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:48 am

Ngaire and Sharon that's gorgeous love all your little goodies especially the little teddy buttons those are so sweet.....
Maria
Maria
Admin

https://thescrapartistwithin.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raggedyann Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 am

Well where is my post yep I posted here about 10 mins ago !!!
any way I will have another go.
Love the boxes you are all doing and how cute are those teddy buttons
raggedyann
raggedyann

http://raggedyannsplayground.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Must upload my pic of my box for Peggy
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Love to see it
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Yes we would love to see it Maree....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggyR Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 am

Is there a secret to uploading pictures here? I can't seem to be able to do it...hmm...
PeggyR
PeggyR

http://mixedmediaartbypeggyr.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggyR Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

Ah I get it, I need to post it on my blog then link the blog. I will do that tomorrow afternoon as I have posted regarding Pink Saturday now. Maree should be getting her package, I think I forgot to take pictures of what is in the box, so Maree can you do that for me...thanks!
PeggyR
PeggyR

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggyR Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 am

Norm's update is still slow. They want to put a shunt in his head which will move the fluids in his head better. The fluids in your head are clear and because the veins burst in his head, he still has a good amount of blood in there. I do see a vast improvement though and this is good.

Also he's moving everything. He's in and out of it still due to the blood, but is answering questions more correctly. Today's excitement for him (his nurse is so cute) is she shaved him and he had a bowel movement!
PeggyR
PeggyR

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 am

Hi Peggy,
I've been updating the girls about your husband in the gossip section so they knew how you were going....
Do they know when they will put the shunt in? I hope Norm's operation goes safely with no added complications.....

I've been working on my noodle box for Rae it's almost done now just have to fill it, but I'm going somewhere on Tuesday to get a few more goodies for it....
Will show you a sneek peek soon....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggyR Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Should I post there then? Here's today's update on him...

I just got home from the hospital. Though his eyes were closed a good part of the time, he knew I was there. Also he is starting to move that right hand like he always did. I don't know if you remember it never stayed still. The fluids coming out from his head now are becoming more and more clear which is good. They really don't want to have to do the surgery, so that's why it is a day to day thing. All his vitals are good. They did 2 chest x-rays and those came back good as well.

His nurse today said that the reason he may not be making a lot of sense right now is they have his sodium levels real low, since sodium raises blood pressure. They may start to increase that eventually. I did notice today that he is doing a few more things that he and I know besides the hand movement and this is good news as well. So please continue to keep him in your prayers, but I think we are moving towards the positive side of things...Peggy

PeggyR
PeggyR

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Hope hubby continues to improve each day Peggy.

I have completed your noodle box Noriel - and I am pretty happy with it. Hope you are too.
Will let you know when it has gone postal......sometime this week.
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Judi, yours is going postal first thing in the morning (monday)

and i am POSITIVE I WILL LUV YOURS!!!!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggyR Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

If you click on the link to my blog you will be able to see the box I did for Maree. Maree, please put my initials and date on the bottom. I always sign my stuff and forgot to this time. Also could you take a picture of what I put inside of it for you...thanks...Peggy
PeggyR
PeggyR

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazzabee Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 am

It looks gorgeous Peggy.

I hope your hubby is doing ok still.
Shazzabee
Shazzabee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:02 am

JUDI..... ITS POSTAL (and registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Woo hoo - sits looking at the computer with a big smile on her face LOL
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

hehehehe I hope you like it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 am

I will love it.

Yours has gone postal too - hope you like it
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am

cheers cheers xxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 am

Wow!!!!! Noriel you are a kind and generous friend - I adore the noodle box you have created for me and as for the goodies inside , I am gobsmacked - so many beautiful items for me. You are a real sweetie. Thankyour so much my friend xx
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

YOUR MOST WELCOME Judi!!!!

I am glad it arrived in one piece!!!

I am soooo glad you like it!!!!!! i hope you can find a use for your 'bits & pieces' inside!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 pm

You'll have to to take a photo so we can see it Judi....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next