The Artist within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies )

Go down

Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies ) Empty Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies )

Post by Chris M Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 am

Maria I saw your little fellow may be allergic to nuts - therefore you would have to be extra careful or not make them at all. This recipe was from one of the new girls on AD.

1 cup P Butter
1 egg
1 cup white sugar

yep thats the lot nothing else NO FLOUR

put in spoonfuls on baking tray.

Bake 160 - 180c

really yummy for those of us who can eat peanut/butter and or peanuts. And oh so quick
you could never say there were no biscuits unless you cann't have PB Very Happy

Chris M

Back to top Go down

Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies ) Empty Re: Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies )

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am

Chris, i might make these for LOU... he loves Peanut Butter but have to say it is not one of my favortite things!!!!

Back to top Go down

Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies ) Empty Re: Peanut Butter biscuits ( watch for allergies )

Post by Chris M Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 am

Oh good grief girl I lovvvvve it, when I have it on bread or toast it has to be soooooooooooo thinkc when you bite into it you leave tooth marks - smooth or crunchy does not matter. hehehe

Chris M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:01 pm

oooohhhhh..... YUKKY!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

now if we are talking thick, red homemade raspberry jam.......thats another thing entirely!!!!! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum