The Artist within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle journals please update in this thread thanks

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Circle journals please update in this thread thanks Empty Circle journals please update in this thread thanks

Post by Maria Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 am

Hi Girls,

I nearly have finished Judi's journal I'm just finishing off the tag and then it's going to be good to go, I'm thinking I may have to just make another circle journal and post it off to you Ngaire as I haven't heard from Lou.... So I will get started on another one today and send both to you on Thursday morning along with the matchbox swaps.....

Could you please update this thread with where you are on the circle journals.....
Maree have you sent your's?

Maria
Maria
Maria
Admin

https://thescrapartistwithin.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Circle journals please update in this thread thanks Empty Re: Circle journals please update in this thread thanks

Post by maree Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 am

NO I am guilty I will send it 2murra.. I am sorry
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Circle journals please update in this thread thanks Empty Re: Circle journals please update in this thread thanks

Post by Maria Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 am

No that's okay I know you work and mine still has to reach Ngaire so don't stress, I'll probably send mine off to Ngaire on Thursday I'm hoping the matchboxes will arrive so I can send all my packages out the same day....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ngaire_b Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 am

I havent had one yet. Maria I have still got your other cj that I was going to send with this one to Noriel when I get it.
ngaire_b
ngaire_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 am

Ngaire you should be getting the one from Lou in the next couple of days and I will send Judi's to you on Thursday...
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ngaire_b Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Cool!!!
ngaire_b
ngaire_b

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I will send mine and Noriel to Judi 2murra
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Am I going to get 2??? That will keep me busy LOL
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:12 am

And here's me thinking you were already busy Judi lol......
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 am

Me too Maria - it is ok holidays are coming .....then I can catch my breath
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:16 pm

thats what I thought lol
I planned it all this way to help you..lol
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Gee thanks LOL

Actually at this stage I am planning an at home holiday - want to tidy out some cupboards and re arrange some rooms.....as in set up my craft room!!!! Woo hoo

Hoping Megan may be coming for a wedding on the last weekend......so not planning a trip west these holidays.
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I got a parcel - 2 gorgeous CJ's to work on - Noriels and Maree's - will keep me busy......but might have to wait a week beofre I can get into them.....just need to finsh marking and reports. Will get on to them as soon as I can
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I am glad that you got them Judi....
Now I will wait for my next one to come
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 am

Maree, you should get Ngaire's next week, just need to put a few finishing touches on it and then i will send!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Sorry girls but I havent any time for the next week- but then they will be my priority
Judi
Judi

Back to top Go down

Post by ngaire_b Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 am

I still havent had one to do!
ngaire_b
ngaire_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

Girls I am going to do another journal and send it to Ngaire by Friday so can you all keep your's until I get mine sent out to Ngaire....
Thanks
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 am

MAREE..... I have sent Ngaire's to you today registered post !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 am

Ngaire my new one and Judi's are being sent out to you tomorrow via express.....

Also about my journal seeing that I'm using plastic pockets you can either do a portrait or landscaped kind of layout, also you can decorate it on the outside or take the cardstock out and just decorate that.... It's up too you, and my colours are pink, cream and brown.....
Also in each of the four little pockets on the first page is a little something for you all......
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 am

hhmmm....... that sounds 'interesting' Maria!!! flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 am

Yeah you can think outside the square on this one of mine, I will decorate the back cover when I get it back...
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 am

Mine were sent out today Ngaire the express number is SQ5929293 and my new one and Judi's is in the package...... Sorry to send two at once, can you work on mine first as I'm behind because of all the problems with the other one.....
Maria
Maria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maree Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Noriel i got Ngaire's round robin today..
maree
maree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 am

YAY!!!!!!!!! glad it arrived OK!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next